Daily rant_Just some random positivity

CVS 400
As you can tell, it's been quite gloomy on this blog. I reckon it's about time for something positive.
I think every single person that entered our lives, entered for a reason. They left for a reason too. Maybe the good and bad encounters all serve the same greater cause and maybe parting doesn't necessarily mean pain but rather a relief. What I'm trying to say is, it would be much easier on us if we don't subconsciously categorize things as good or bad. Just see it as what it is and maybe that's where happiness lays or at least, I believe that's where ease is hidden.
Also, I'm trying to be mindful of my privileges. However, I don't necessarily agree with the idea of "look below you to see the people who suffer more than you and be grateful for what you have and proud of who you are."  I think everyone is in different places in life so, there is no hierarchy of "suffer" to make anyone stand below or above the others. The lack of compassion and understanding of a person's life leads society to promote the mindset of "don't look above you but look below you so that you can feel better about yourself". It's so deep-rooted in our life that we don't even realize what's wrong with it. A person's life is extremely personal and it should be taken into consideration on a small scale instead of just generalizing it as "suffering", "privileged" or anything else. You don't need to look at somebody else's life to feel better about yours. You should feel it yourself without even taking a glimpse at anything else. 
It's not about somebody else. It's about you. It has always been about you.
Just take things as they are.
You are who you are and practice gratitude base on that not on someone else's suffer.
Be grateful that though the night is dark and your heart is cold, the stars are still shinning. Be grateful that though parting is inevitable, encounters always await in the journey ahead.
A lot of the time we feel inferior for countless reasons. I've lost my count on how many times I think I am not enough, "not smart enough", "not pretty enough", "not kind enough" etc. But at one point I realize it doesn't matter anymore. It has never mattered, to be exact.
Don't worry about what you're not but care more about what you are.

Comments